Monthly Archives: June 2010

Weekly Report #4: Shiny New Task

Weekly report for the fifth week of the Google Summer of Code I have finished the basic implementation of the configure command, as detailed in my previous report, and I’ve started on adding static metadata support, i.e. moving arguments from … Continue reading

Posted in GSoC | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Weekly Report #3: Making Progress

Weekly report for the fourth week of the Google Summer of Code, sent to our mailing list last Thursday and copied here a bit late A Milestone Last week I have completed the configure command. It accepts the same options¹ … Continue reading

Posted in GSoC | Tagged , | 2 Comments

Weekly Report #2: Short Week

Weekly report for the third week of the Google Summer of Code We Have A configure Command… I have been busier than expected this week-end and then tired, but I’ve finished the configure command on Thursday. A proof of concept … Continue reading

Posted in GSoC | Tagged , | 1 Comment

Weekly Report #1: Diving In

Weekly report for the first two weeks of the Google Summer of Code It’s On! On May 24, GSoC officially began, and I started on my first task. The Python wiki page for Distutils2 lists my tasks under the “Distutils … Continue reading

Posted in GSoC | Tagged , | Leave a comment